Uganda is among the top 20 global tourism destinations
Awards, accolades and recognition in summary:
- Uganda Top African Destination for 2017: Rough Guides
- One of the top 16 world destinations to visit in 2016 by CNN Travel
- 3rd Best Exhibitor – Indaba Tourism and Trade Fair 2016 – Durban, South Africa
- One of the top 10 International tourist destinations at the 1st Global Tourist Destination Carnival held in Haikou, Hainan Province, China in May 2016
- Best African Exhibitor – Indaba Tourism and Trade Fair 2015 – Durban, South Africa
- Kidepo Valley National Park Listed as Number 3 in “Africa’s 10 Best National Parks 2013” by CNN Travel
- Uganda was listed among the top 10 destinations for visitors to experience wildlife safaris in 2013 by National Geographic
- River Nile was on 11th February 2013 officially announced as one of the seven natural wonders of Africa.
- Uganda was voted as number one tourist destination for 2012 by Lonely Planet (the largest travel guide book and digital media publisher in the world).
- Bwindi Impenetrable National Park was voted Africa’s number one birding site (2012) by the African Bird club.
- The New York Times Travel section ranked Uganda among top 33 places in the world to visit in 2012
- Uganda – The 3rd Best Exhibitor Award winner, ITB Berlin – 2012.
All visitors are once again welcome to experience this pristine destination where nature and people’s calmness meet with the gushing falls along the Nile.The Pearl of Africa.